From:
Tony Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:37:07 -0400
Hi all.
I just wanted to say thank you so very much for your advice.  We taught our last class of the series tonight, and guess what subject came up??  The doc and his wife brought it up!  We talked a  little in class about it and then extensively after class.  From the things the mom was saying (negative about the book), I don't think they will be using it.  :-)  It's only one couple, but hey, it's a beginning!!

Thanks again

Judy Phillips