Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 10:26:17 CDT
Kathy:

I know and work with Alison, but have not seen her since ILCA. That
post was certainly bizarre! My first thought is that someone must
have gotten into her computer. (... On the other hand, she *has*
had a few temper tantrums from time to time.) This is so "out-of-
the-blue", though, that it's hard for me to imagine. I'm going to
call her and see if I can find out what the devil is going on. If
I come back with an answer (and my eyebrows are unsinged), I'll
let you know.

Marsha

Marsha B. Mrtek, Ph.D.
Medela Research/Chicago