"Dia L. Michels" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:03:10 -0500
Hi Nikki and Jeanette and everyone else,

Gill Rapley sent me a copy of her wonderful DVD, Baby-Led Weaning, last
year.  I, too, loved it!  Her approach is very in tune with our
breastfeeding philosophy -- give the baby the opportunity to feed, then
trust the baby to get the quantity and quality of foods he/she needs.  Gill
asked me if Platypus Media would carry the product in North America so folks
could purchase it without having to order it from the UK.   We readily
agreed.

Because we felt that Baby-Led Weaning did not explain the concept well, we
had it reproduced with a new title:

I Can Feed Myself! A Baby-Led Approach To Introducing Solid Foods

and it is available on both DVD and VHS.  You can watch of clip of it at
<http://platypusmedia.com/dvds_weaning.shtml>
http://platypusmedia.com/dvds_weaning.shtml.

- Dia

Dia L. Michels
Platypus Media -- Books for Families, Teachers and Parenting Professionals
627 A Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-546-1674
Toll-free: 1-877-PLATYPS (1-877-872-8977)
Fax: 202-546-2356
www.PlatypusMedia.com