From:
Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 21:10:54 +0000
Here in The Netherlands, syntocynon is used a lot (well, not a lot, but
compared to other countries I think it is a lot). Usually it is prescribed
for mothers of premies. Mothers of premies who get syntocynon often have
less problems with builing up their milksupply.

Lately I've heard several cases of women who used syntocynon while pumping
in the workplace. They say to benefit form it. Often they only use it for a
couple of days, and after that the knowledge of having the bottle in their
pocket helps thm to relax and express enough milk. These women use it
occasionally.

regards,

Annelies Bonhttp://utopia.knoware.nl/users/abon/bfbronnen.html
mailto:[log in to unmask]
breastfeeding counsellor of the Dutch bf org "Borstvoeding Natuurlijk"