Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Herny Carnaby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:42:30 -0800
Hello from a new Lactnetter.
Since my recent move from Michigan, I now have time to surf the net and
enjoy it immensely.  What a wealth of information here!

Does anyone have information re: the standardized questionnaire/health
data associated with mammography patients?

During a recent mammogram, I was disappointed about a LACK of inquiry
about any breastfeeding history. The technician informed me that the
questions are standardized now nationwide and that women have not been
asked about breastfeeding history since the 1970's.  Is this true?  It's
surprising that the incidence of breast cancer rates and breastfeeding
practices couldn't be tracked with routine screening of mammography
patients.

Cathy Carnaby, RNC, IBCLC
Omaha, NE