From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 19:10:28 -0400
Ro Killory-Anderson,

Thank-you for the positive comments on the Medela BIG (Breastfeeding
Information Guide) booklets.  Jan Barger and I (Pat Bull)  rewrote it a few
years ago.  It has been approved by LLL as stated on the page prior to p. 1
in the purple BF section.  When I write materials, ie tear off sheets, we try
to have several people, including LLL  review them.  If anyone ever has any
comments, please do address them to me.  I understand there are many
different philosophies in BF.  We do try to take everyones comments and
suggestions into account.  PS- another tear off sheet will be available soon,
if Jan and I stay off this lactnet and finish the job.

Also,  you mentioned the resource book from Philadelphia.  It has lots of
good stuff;  Bf suport groups, WIC offices, education materials, books,
vidios, Drug lists with BF, etc., etc.  The book is "Philadelphia
Breastfeeding Resource Handbook, fourth edition (I think).  (215)685-6825
 Kay Hoover,  500 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA  19146-1696.

Til Later,  Pat/BFC