Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:17:51 -0400
i tried to access the archives, but first got swamped for too
vague a request, then got nothing for too specific a request.  I
am wondering about what is best to treat the surfaces of the home
when yeast is a problem.  I had been suggesting that people use a
bleach solution, particularly on surfaces like the bathroom tub
and countertops.  I am also wondering about things like
toothbrushes and lipgloss and that kind of thing.  Hopefully,
people are using their toothbrushed at least daily, and since a
toothbrush would potentially be contaminated, how many times
should they replace it?  I have been telling them about the time
that their symptoms disappear at the earliest and the day before
their treatment is over for the latest, and that they should
replace the entire family's toothbrushes, particularly if the
toothbrushes reside in the same area.  I see that some of you are
suggesting the use of viinegar, is that straight white vinegar?
is this better than a bleach solution?
thanks