"David C. Page, DDS" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:03:00 EDT
Subject: Breasts as sex objects

Men are tantalized by what they see. Women are tantalized by what they hear.
Both make the world go round and round.

Opinion #1 <<We shouldn't be trying to encourage women - or men - to deny or
sublimate the breasts' sexual role>>

Opinion #2 <<viewing the breasts as sex objects is CULTURAL, not biological,
and therefore not automatic.>>

Using thousands of years of history as a guide and the historical stories of
men (weak as we are) willing to trade kingdoms and treasures for a night with
a few BREASTS (a powerful female asset) I'll bet a dinner out that BREASTS
will remain biological barter between men and women throughout my
lifetime....UNLESS someone can create a virus that kills in a few seconds and
transmits only to men from that delicate treasure of a spot.

Furthermore, I'll bet desert that promoting the DUAL ROLE of BREASTS will
make more winners and happy marriages than fighting biology, culture or
promoting a switch to "toe-sucking".  (nothing personal but I can't remember
that being a priority suggestion in the love book Mars & Venus in the Bedroom)

Smile-On,
DCPage, DDS
SmilePage.com