From:
"Patricia J. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:43:35 -0700
Thank you for your response.  Yes, I checked the latch today and I agree
that I think the baby is regaining on the slow side, and mom is increasing
feedings just to be sure.  I realize that she was able to get pregnant, but
I just started thinking about her apparent (as reported by mom) lack of
noticeable engorgement, and wondered if there was something to investigate
there.
Regards,
Patricia Ellis