From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:38:18 -0400
It seems that the solution to the problem is too complex for many and
gets confused in the details of any long discussion.

Let me boil what many smart and capable researchers and commercial
operators tell me down to three very simple sentences.

1.) Get proven hygienic bee stock.

2.) Monitor to verify that your bees are truly hygienic

3.) Requeen any that prove to be exceptions.

The end