Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 22:23:19 EDT
First I want to say that I have tandem nursed three sets of children
1. She needs to take her own feelings into consideration. ( Does she want to
set limits)
2. She needs to separate the children and make nursing decissions based on
each childs needs ( not necessarily wants) and not as tandem nurslings.
3. She needs to get some time for herself so that she can make better
decissions based on her real desires and not just her exhaustion and over
stimulation
4. She needs to know that this is temporary but the benefits and memories
will last a lifetime.
Ruth Solomon