From:
kersula family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 15:41:35 -0500
Kathy's post and point is well-taken about our perspectives about life.
Last year I bought myself a Christmas present:  a book called Material
World.  Have you seen it?  It has pictures of all of a family's possessions,
with a picture of the family, and a short interview with the photographer.
The photographers journeyed all around the world to take these pictures.

I frequently get it out and just meditate over the photos and essays.  When
I am feeling ungrateful, all I need to do is grab this book and realize that
we have what we really need -- food to eat, a roof over our heads, love from
the people around us, and nobody shooting at us.  That's it.

Thanks, Kathy, for reminding us.

Dawn Kersula in So. VT, where the snow is falling thick and quiet