From:
kersula family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:20:46 -0500
One other thing to remember about posts -- and I am an offender, I know!

Because Lactnet Archives are such a treasure when you want to access the
words of the Wise Ones, it really is best to put one thought in one post.
Not that our eloquent members should cut the words -- I still get chills
just THINKING about some of Pat Gima's longest posts!

But if you're going to give advice about tight frenulae (is that the
plural?) and then wander on to phytoestrogens, we 'll all have better access
to your wisdom three years down the road if it's properly referenced and
on-topic, one topic at a time.

I started thinking about this reading Gail Hertz's post about how to do
research.  Thanks Gail!  Good advice!  (I think breastfeeding and duration
gave me >1500 citations at PubMed!) And the way to access good info at the
archives is to go about it in the same way.

From crisp clear southern Vermont USA
Dawn Kersula RN, FACCE, IBCLC