From:
Tami Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:56:28 -0700
Hi All,
I wanted to respond to this post since I feel that this is very important.
All herbs with a stimulant property base (i.e. ephedrine, caffine or
vitality stimulants) should be absolutely avoided during breastfeeding.
Not only for the potential stimulating and constipating effect on the child,
but for the direct effect on supply.
Products like this should be examined carefully for the presence of
stimulating herbs that can cross into breast milk and adversely affect
mother and child.
Additional questions can be sent to me direct.

Wishing you health and wellness!
Tami Karnes
Certified Herbalist

One With Nature http://www.onewithnature.net