From:
Françoise Railhet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 1980 00:18:23 +0100
Catherine Watson Genna, I tried to answer you personnaly, but the message is
back in my computer with mention "host unknown". So...

A lactnetters has send me the e-mail of Ruth Lawrence, and I send it the
text of the french article. I have no answer actually. Yes, everyone  can
forwrard my note to anybody who works or can contact R Lawrence.

Thank you a lot
Kindly

Francoise Railhet