Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 17:09:39 -0800
Hi all,

I have a client who's now 4 days overdue, and is convinced she won't
be able to BF because she's had no breast growth, and is unable to
express colostrum.  I need some anecdotal experiences to encourage
her with. Right now, the "wait and see what happens when the baby's
born" line isn't helping -- she's totally stressed about her
pregnancy anyway (this is the same client who's on anticoagulants due
to DVT) and is due to be induced on Tuesday).  I find she responds
best to hearing about other people who've been in her situation,
rather than numbers, probabilities, etc.

TIA
Jennifer Landels, BA, CE