From:
Laurie Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 00:04:31 -0500
<<If anyone who has the exact text of the Guidelines will type it or scan it
for
me, I will be happy to post it on my web site.  I think this document should
get the widest possible circulation.  I cannot fathom why it isn't part of
the
web-published contents of Pediatrics.

Rachael
J. Rachael Hamlet
Author, The Breastfeeding Advocacy Page
http://www.clark.net/pub/activist/bfpage/bfpage.html>>

I, too, have been unable to locate a copy of the guidelines. I would love to
see one on the web, and do not understand why it isn't a part of online
Pediatrics.

Laurie Moody