From:
Moshe Srebrnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 21:42:26 +0000
Hi all.  I've been off the Net for quite some time.  'Tis the birthing
season here and I'm swamped!

After experimenting with a number of oils for breast massage, I've found
one that the mothers like.  (Olive oil does the job, but it the moms
aren't crazy about the smell.)  Clarins makes this body treatment oil
called Huile Relax.  It contains camomile, basil, orange tree oil,
geranium oil and hazlenut.  I've been using it as a good lubricant when
breast massage (clogged ducts, engorgement etc.) is needed.

As far as I know, the ingredients are o.k. for external use.  If anyone
out there knows otherwise, could they please let me know.

Also - I grow organic herbs. Is there a recipe I can make up for
increasing milk?  Likewise, decreasing milk?  I have just about
everything - sage, mint, parsley, fennel, thyme, oregano etc. etc.
I have been able to find lots of information about herbal tablets, but
not much in the way of fresh herbal use.  Seems such a shame since I
have everything available and at a fraction of what it would cost at the
drugstore.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Susan Nachman-Srebrnik
Ranana, Israel