From:
Joya Bezette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 22:27:38 -0700
Hi friends;

Okay, so I've got one to share also. Our lovely daughter, Lydia, nursed and
kept nursing past several birthdays. It was harder for my husband to accept
co-sleeping and extended breastfeeding in the early years than the later
ones. (Boy, am I telling our secret!) At one point he said, and it became a
favorite family joke:

"Joya, Lydia is going to go on a date when she is sixteen, come home, crawl
into bed with us, and want to nurse to sleep!"

Well, folks, kids don't nurse past the point of wanting to. She has her own
bed, sleeps very well without nightmares, is blossuming into a beautiful
young lady, even before the dating age! (I'd love to brag on...) All's well
that ends well.

Always,

Joya Bezette
LLLL, WIC PC
Waiting to hear about my BSC final exam score!
Lactation Consultant almost
Southern Utah