From:
Rhoda Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 15:07:00 PDT
        This is obviously purely anecdotal information but for what it is
worth.  My husband was 'clipped' at seven or eight years old and has very
clear memories of the event. He said it was painless. A little like getting
your ears pierced - more a sound than a feeling. The doctor held a piece of
gauze on it for a moment afterwards and there was no more than a drop of
blood if that. He was then taken out for an ice cream cone.  This was
actually the reason for the clipping -- the fact he hadn't been able to lick
an ice cream cone!        - Rhoda
                            ___
                          _|___|_
                          @(. .)@
|    Our e-mail address is [log in to unmask]         |