From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 1995 12:51:44 -0400
Katherine,

I would say that you were the one that was PO'ed!  (And that isn't medical
terminology, either....)  As in "P----d O-f!"  And frankly, I don't blame
you.  We all have to be careful of our terms.....

Speaking of which, I do have a jolt every time I read the abbreviation for
breast milk.  Especially a few days ago when someone indicated something
smelled like bm.  Could we maybe abbreviate it (thanks Linda S) hm for human
milk?  Or mm for mother's milk?

Jan B - who usually isn't into thinking about such things as being PO'ed..