From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 10:33:19 -0400
Susan,

Your funny story about the elderly gentleman who thought that the price of
airplane tickets was high enough that they could have given the bf mom a
bottle reminded me of my mother in law when we told them we were planning to
have Timothy at home.  In all seriousness and concern, she said, "But with
both of you working at hospitals, I would have thought your insurance
companies would pay for delivery in a hospital."

Jan B.