From:
Susan Moxley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 22:29:00 -0300
Katherine

I agree with you about the way women's concerns are often dismissed, and
labels applied such as neurotic, hormonal, over excitable and so on.
Mother's do seem to know intuitively when their child is sick or if they are
not telling the truth and so on. I cannot help but wonder if "mothers
intuition" has not played some sort of role in the survival of the species.

Susan Moxley IBCLC