From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 1995 20:19:09 -0400
Hello All,
I finally got to see the B--- product.  AAAHHH!!!  Why would any intelligent
woman wear one of thise things?  I leaked like crazy with my first child and
if I had been shown one of those monsters I'd have thrown it out!  I'd think
that some possible damage could be done to the nipples or ducts by these
things.  I have to agree with whoever it was who said that leaking is natures
way of releasing the extra until the breasts get situated and can hold it all
in on their own.  Besides, what are bra pads for anyway?  Premie diapers are
great, too.  I had to use them for a while this time around.  My new son
didn't know how to get the nipple back far enough into his mouth and just
destroyed me!  I was healing for a total of 5 months, and I leaked
continuously, 24-7.  I either had to wear nothing at all (including shirts)
or if I HAD to go out the only thing I could wear without sticking to me and
causing more damage was a premie diaper.  Granted I would not have been aable
to use the B---, but after I had healed (and could actually wear clothing
above the waist!) I still leaked like crazy, but never would have even
considered using something like the B---.  Nature has a reason for leaking,
in my amature opinion, and I feel that if we can we should let nature lead
the way.  My leaking stopped about a month after healing and I just wore bra
pads to keep things dry. (It didn't always work, but that's what extras are
for. )
It's really too bad that some poor souls out there think that they have to
wear something like this.  Maybe someday this product will no longer be
available!
Just my personal opinion!
Janet
The new LC in training!