From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2019 09:41:05 +0000
Kathleen and other List-mothers and Lactnetters

Sending you all warmest wishes for the Holiday season and for continued
health and success in 2020.

Kathleen, thank you for reminding us that in March 2020, Lactnet will be
26.  How amazing.  I joined in about September 1996 thanks to a curious
friend who had printed out for me a couple of Lactnet digests, and I was
hooked.  Lactnet was a lifeline to me as a lone IBCLC in Zimbabwe, and in
fact friendships first forged on Lactnet have taken me all over the world.
My grateful thanks for this incredible forum, and access to the best brains
amongst us and for the respectful and lovely and fun sharing of information
and experiences for so many years.

Best wishes to you all

Pamela Morrison,
IBCLC since 1990 and planning to retire at the end of 2020
now in Rustington, England.