From:
Donna Dolwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2024 09:46:49 -0400
Every reduction I have seen involves the removal of the nipple and reattachment. I would be shocked if they allow suckling on the reattached nipple.
 If they are able to do a reduction without the removal of the nipple it could be possible. However, the resulting reduction would probably not be as aesthetically pleasing. I wish her the best in such a tough situation.

Donna Goggin-Dolwick, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Michigan, USA

Sent from my iPhone