From:
Carol Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2021 02:14:56 +0000
 I mostly boycott Nestle products, but I do buy Purina's Fancy Feast for my cat Daisy.  Two of our late cats were diabetic and classic pate Fancy Feast is very low in carbohydrates which is good for all cats, but is crucial for the sugar kitties.  There were and are other low carb brands of wet cat food, but none of the others were that easy to find back when Bianca and Snorpi were still with us and Blue Buffalo is twice as expensive as Fancy Feast and Daisy is not crazy about it anyway.

Carol KelleyBreastfeeding USA Counselor -Upcountry SC Chapter Taylors, SC