From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2013 03:31:20 -0400
Randy said:

"So then how do you explain studies by other researchers in which bees
survived fine for 8 days when fed IMI at far greater doses?  You can't just
pick and choose your studies, Christina, no matter what you "think"! "

You chose these Suchail studies, Randy.  You told me to read them because you said they proved that IMI  broke down to CO2 rapidly.  That's not what the papers say.

If you provide me with more detail about the other papers you think I should be comparing these to, and why, I'll be happy to read them too.

Christina