From:
nandan fogelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:55:54 +0300
Morgan,
That is almost exactly the same answer that I got from my obgyn when I asked
him why he told me to wean my 15 month old when I was pregnant with her
little brother.  I asked him, does it harm anyone, the fetus, my toddler,
me?  He said that it doesn't anyone but that its something we just don't
do. I said, well I do, and found a new doctor.
 We had a happy nursing relationship unitl she was a little more than 3.
What if I hadn't questioned that doctor?  What about all the woman who
don't?  It's very sad.
Poor kittens,  I thought that they were safe from this kind of harm, after
all mama cats can't bottle feed or give pacifiers.
Chayn in Israel
btw the new doctor was delighted that I was still nursing my toddler.