From:
"Jennifer Tow, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:42:14 -0500
 Well, I have not had a single client resort to abx for mastitis in many years, unless she used them before I saw her.  It has simply not been necessary, as homeopathy and castor oil compresses always do the trick.

 Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
Intuitive Parenting Network, LLC