From:
Janet Jendron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:45:23 -0400
Attached is an issue of the Journal of Attachment Parenting, a
publication of Attachment Parenting International. In it is an
interview with Billy Dean, who's performing "Let Them Be Little" at
the LLLI Conference Gala Dinner. I thought you might be interested in
his story. I got permission from Christy Farr from API to send this
out electronically. Christy also wrote me the following request,
which I'm sharing with you. Please feel free to share with others.
Some of you may not be able to receive the attached file. If you'd
like it sent to you individually, please email me directly at

Janet Jendron
LLLI Alumnae Association
Chapin SC USA

-----------------------------

Would you be willing to also mention that we are putting the
final touches on our plan to "Archive Your Priceless Attachment Parenting
Moments" during the conference. We're setting up a space (location yet
undetermined) where conference attendees can stop by and archive their
personal attachment parenting experiences; stories about birth, nighttime
parenting, breastfeeding, intimacy, girlfriends, etc. We'll have stories
they can read to their children and fun things to play with, "Best Of..."
themed hours, and more. Barbara Nicholson's son, Travis, will be operating
the video camera and Lysa Parker's son, Jesse, will be taking photos. They
are both very excited about the project.

I'm hoping lots of people will participate, I have a strong urge to document
the joyful and challenging realities of this parenting style, as part of our
mission to improve the public image of AP. Of course, any thing we do with
the material to generate revenue a portion of the proceeds will be donated
by to LLL-benefiting both organizations.

It promises to be a priceless treasure, Christy

Christy Farr, Executive Director
Attachment Parenting International
Phone: 615.298.4334
www.attachmentparenting.org