From:
Janet Jendron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:53:26 -0400
The LLL Alumnae Association invites Leaders who have served 25 years
or more to a gathering at the LLLI Conference.
This event will take place in the Imperial Suite, 27th floor,
Saturday, July 21st, from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (20:00 - 22:00).

Come share your thoughts, memories and triumphs. Experience the
powerful energy that radiates from experienced and wise LLL Leaders.
Meet with the Alumnae Association. Learn how to be involved with the
Alums on an international and Area level. Hear about the wonderful
and exciting Alum trips, see pictures of our latest trip to San
Antonio, and hear about our newest adventure. We will distribute pins
at the gathering to any 25-year Leader who has not, as yet, received
one. We have invited the LLLI Founders to this gathering. Leaders
with 25 years of experience will also be recognized as a group at the
tea on July 22nd. A photo of our group will be taken after the tea on
the stage and will be available for download from the LLL Alumnae Web
page after the conference. We celebrate your LLL involvement and
appreciate all that you have done through the years! Stop by the
Waldorf Room (Alumnae Headquarters) often throughout the Conference
to join in all the activities we've planned.