Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:33:39 -0800
7bit
From:
Margi Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Linda Anderegg wrote:
>  If any of you give a breastfeeding booklet, what do you
> recommend as a brief, reasonably priced one?  I also thought of purchasing
> Rebecca Glover's brochures to include (cheap in bulk).  Any ideas greatly
> appreciated privately or to the list.  This change will fit nicely with WBW
> theme this year about Code compliance.
>
> Linda Anderegg, RNC, IBCLC, RLC in Chicago

What about some of the La Leche League tear-off sheets?  Especially the
one that is in English on one side and Spanish on the other.  I is
simply titled "Breastfeeding" and has a lot of info in a compact
format.  You can get a complete packet of sample tear-off sheet for
about $4 from LLLI, and then choose which ones to order to suit your
needs.  They work out to about 10 cents each sheet.  Try the website
www.lalecheleague.org

Margi