From:
cillakat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:36:47 -0500
<< Are you saying you took the borax oralelly?  Could you expand on
how you  used
> the borax a bit?  >>

I should clarify that I did NOT take borax po nor would I recommend
it.   I took homeopathic borax which is borax in such a dilute form
that there is actually no measurable borax in it.

homeopathic remedies are available at most health food
stores.....several pellets are poured into the lid, then dumped
directly from the lid under the tongue.  different practitioners
recommend different dosing methods.  for accute symptoms, i take
several pellets (one, three, five, two - doesn't really matter) under
the tongue, then again in 15 min....as there is improvement, i
decrease dosing frequency.  if there is no improvement after 4 doses,
then it's not the right remedy for that issue.....

homeopathic borax isn't indicated for thrush in general (may or may
not work on any individual case).....it indicated for "resistant cases
especiallly where

:)
katherine in atl