From:
cillakat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:50:27 -0500
my apologies for the delay.    so many wrote me privately (probably m
ore than 10) that i've decided to simply posst this response to the
list.

my first nursling and I developed thrush when she was 12 mo old.   It
lasted till she was 21 mo old - through repeated dourses of diflucan,
gv, strict dietary changes and many many other treatments - you name
it, we did it.   there were no pacifiers, sippy cups or bottles being
used *ever*.  meticulous care wrt household cleanliness/nursing bras
etc......

when she was 19 mo 92 mo prior to the resolution of the thrush) i went
gluten-free....since *many* things cleared up with that change, it's
likely and possible that that played a role in the resolution of the
yeast as well.

it was startlingly fast though, that 24h after my homeopath recommened
borax 30c (or 12c, or 15c whichever I could get) the thrust completely
cleared..  just like that.  gone.  never to be heard from again.

Borax is indicated in 'resistant cases, especially with ulceration.'
that's what clinched it for me.....my nipples had been bnleeding and
ulcerated for 9 mos.

it's not the right remedy for every case of thrush, but it was clearly
the right one for mine.    the nice thing about homeopathy is that
it's harmless, inexpensive and if it's the *right* remedy, it works
very quickly.    if improvement isn't notied in  a few doses, then
it's not the right remedy.

;)
katherine in atl