From:
Teresa Vinisky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:06:40 EST
I hope this is an ok question to ask. I thought someone here might know the
scoop. I was so excited, we just got a Motherhood Maternity here a few weeks
ago. So, I went in and looked around. Found a couple things and went to pay.
Of course when I got up there they said, "Your Address Please". And, I
started until it occured to me what it was for. I then said, "Are you going
to sell it to a formula company?" Of course they said, "Well, you'll get
something from Similac" At that point, I noticed a big sign there about "Sign
up for the Welcome additions club, it's Free!"
Does anyone know if it's some kind of deal between the two or  what? Is it
worth writing to them about or is it something they have really going and
won't reconsider?  I'm thinking about seeing if they'd be willing to hand out
some Bfeeding info as well, if they plan on continuing this. Has anyone done
anything along those lines?
Teresa in PA-LLLL, SAHM to Brady (4) Abbey (2) and someone new in April!