Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gonneke van Veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 04:28:25 EDT
In einer eMail vom 12-8-01 0:16:38 West-Europa (zomertijd) schreibt
> I, personally, do best when I go to sleep at 1am &
> get up at 9 am. I get my 8 hrs of sleep & have a very productive afternoon &
> evening. I don't do mornings! Many people have given me grief about this
> over
> the years. I used to love working the 3-11pm shift. Lets hear it for
> diversity & individuality. I
Last night at 10 my 16yo son asked if I have software for webpagecreation,
for he was goning to make his website ''now''. I don't know wether he made
it, for I went to bed shortly after that and when I woke at 8 this morning
(and while I'm writing now at 9.30 AM) he ofcourse was still asleep! He has
trouble going to school for that reason, too!
Another aspect of the discussion on ''mom needs her rest'' I'd like to add is
the perception of many people that night rest only pays off if it's
uninterrupted. While in fact ofcourse one rests by dreamning and dreaming
also occurs in shorter stretches of sleep and naps.
I think I've said this before, but in my experience (both personal and
professional) once mothers accept that babies do need them at night they stop
feeling exhausted. Ofcourse, bedsharing helps prevent moms from waking
totally and then having trouble falling asleep again.