From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 10:58:09 -0700
There is another aspect of this collagan (sp) weight loss supplement
Calorad.  My grown daughter took it for a very short time.  She lost
a few pounds on it but her crown hair began to fall out.

I inquired of Andreas Schuld of Parents of Fluoride Poisoned Children if
he knew what would cause this symptom (indicative of thyroid problems in
both my daughters in the past) he said due to bovine collagan probably
being high in fluoride it would be antagonistic to her thyroid gland and
cause hair loss.

She stopped taking it and has had some success in the hair growing back,
but it is slow.
Judy Ritchie