Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:30:25 -0500
Here is another email I just received.

"I just wanted to send you a little note of appreciation.  Adrian is doing
much better since you snipped the tongue-tie last Thursday.  I noticed the
first improvements the next day and on this past Tuesday we've been going
"breast only".  No more "tubing" or pumping!  I'm sooooooo happy!  I hear
swallows, see pauses and his sucks are actually getting milk!  xxxx came by
yesterday to confirm that he's doing much better.  He just needs to become
more efficient.  I'm so relieved that we've seen progress and feeding time
is a much happier time for both of us.  I see him smiling more!  It makes me
feel more confident as a mother, knowing that I have what my baby needs and
that he's able to actually get it now."

I will leave out the remarks about how wonderful I am.  After all, all I did
was snip the frenulum (and help with the latch).

You may show this to reluctant physicians.

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC