Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:21:36 EST
:::::::Applauding:::::::

As I sit here, just a mere woman trying to make a difference for those
persons suffering in chronic pain. I reflect upon your posting and agree just
because when on TV a person HAS to use those ABM commercials, DOES not mean
MUCH of anything. Do people realize how expensive 5 minutes on the air is?
The word is getting OUT, more and more women are understanding the importance
of BF'ing baby. ABM commercials or NOT~ Just the other day, Cybil Shepherd
had AN ENTIRE group of people who did "The baby is in the bed with us" show.
Her guests spent the better half of the show advertising attachment
parenting, BF"ing and the family bed.. There sat William Sears, and ya know
what? The entire show pretty much was PRO BF'ing, PRO putting the scared or
tiny children in bed with you. When the commercials popped on, I popped out
of the room to get stuff done. Who knows WHAT ABM commercials were there. I
just think there are a lot of WOMEN out there who see those dreaded
commercials and say "EWEWE!" I do not want to offer that to my baby! Does a
bottle physically LOVE em back?

At any rate, I do believe that until breast pumps out number the amount of
formula being sold THIS WILL GO ON. When people continue to take a stand NO
MATTER who is backing them up, then they are doing good in getting the
message out =)

Kim
Mom of 3, advocate for those in pain~
(PS. WHO THANKS all of the lovely responses received some time ago, who had
MAJOR AOL problems and was not able to retrieve the mail. Sorry but thanks so
very much everyone!)