Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:05:44 -0700
>I know this is somewhat removed from LN topics, but I was really
>annoyed by the comment and had to respond.

I completely agree!  I couldn't believe that he told her that.  After
talking with her this morning she got him to agree that their family dynamic
could be part of their son's problem.  Here's to hoping they seek
counseling.  Thanks for those who sent me silicone resources, on and off
list.  I did some other research yesterday and we thankful that what I came
up with was in line with what we have all been taught.  Only one site that I
could find to the contrarying and after reading they seemed to be anti bfing
anyway!

Thanks again.  And I do have to say that for those who haven't searched the
archives before, it was VERY easy.  Much easier than other lists that I am
on.  Thanks again.

Melisa