Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 12:01:59 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (13 lines)
OH NO...Jeanne!  I hope that they do not have a contact number for me also!!  I too recycled all of the written material...the letter to me and about 100 coupons.  I wrote them a letter and do have their address, I do not recall there being a phone #.  Their address is Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.  333 N. Fairfax St., Ste. 400  Alexandria, VA  22314.  I thought about sending a note along to Wal-Mart, Babies R Us, and Target as their names were used on the fliers showing availability of the product new in 2013!
Hello Ruth...I wish I had known not to open it and simply wrote "return to sender" but as I order on line frequently, I just opened it.  I have had several IBCLCs write to me, one sounding angry that I would sell it, even if to donate funds.  What I have done was returned their survey postcard (had postage) with written in bold letters,  CODE VIOLATOR on the outside and a note on the inside.  I also sent a lengthy letter to the address on the survey requesting that I be removed from any further contact.  I also asked HOW they got any of my information and discussed  this being a violation of code.  I did ask for a return postage slip for their package, and will wait for it to come.  One responder did just that and stated hers is gathering dust at home.  This does put me in an awkward position that I do not like to be in.   If I do not hear back from them in one month, (the time frame I gave them) I will donate it for funds for our brand new local Pacific Northwest Mothers Milk Bank.  I am sure many of you  have different ideas.  I cannot see throwing it away (I did however recycle the  BUNDLE of at least 100 coupons they sent).  I do not feel right in giving it to someone that needs a pump, as that feels more of an endorsement.  If I end up selling it, I will not identify myself as an IBCLC and will send the funds on with a letter of where it came from.  I will probably have my husband handle it!   SO if anyone receives one of these mystery packaged in the future, you will have the advance notice of writing RETURN TO SENDER CODE VIOLATION on the box and be done with it!!  Thank you for all of the offers and ideas.  I chose this one with great thought.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2