ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Martin Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:13:53 -0400

Jason;

I am sorry but I think this is not a good idea. It seems that there
are many topics I am not interested in that I just ignore. I would
hate to have to go to different lists for visitor service, education,
science etc etc questions. The advantage, for me is that we are all
concerned with science centers and that is the broader concern of the
list. There are evolution lists but those members have very differnt
focuses (research, academic interests etc).

I am not sure what the problem is with multiple discussions at the
same time? I just don't see a positive argument for this and a strong
negative one.

Martin