HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Davis, Daniel (KYTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:46:18 -0400
Perhaps you should review the case of Hannah Dustin, with regards to
some of the statements below regarding scalping. Even good reverends
made money scalping Native Americans and selling the scalps to the
authorities.

Daniel B. Davis
Archaeologist Coordinator
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet