HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Davis, Daniel (KYTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:31:18 -0400
Middlesboro is in Kentucky. We have several cryptoexplosive structures
in the state, the one at Middlesboro is the largest. There are sites
recorded within these structures, but unless you've got a geologic
quadrangle (we were the first state to have a complete set of 7.5 minute
GQs) you'd be hard pressed to know you were in one.

Daniel B. Davis
Archaeologist Coordinator
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
Division of Environmental Analysis