From:
Thomas Heilman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:14:12 -0500
Donald Satz writes:

>I noticed that a set from Bruggen (82-87?) is finally making its way into
>the USA.  Any opinions on his performances?

A good friend of mine loves some of the Bruggen\Haydn recordings, 104, I
think, though I may be mistaken.  We are not of the same mind, however.

Regarding the London Symphonies, have you ever heard the Jochum\London
Philharmonic recordings, Donald?  Lovely stuff, full of juices and bodily
fluids.

Thomas Heilman