SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Debra Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:19:02 -0400
Hi Justin,

When a contactor uses our equipment, we have them sign a Contractor
Safety Agreement and also copy their licenses (i.e forklift, scissor
lift) then we have our maintenance person check them out and sign that
they were shown our particular equipment.  Hope this helps.

Debra Kaelin

Safety & Quality Systems Manager

Ever-Roll Specialties Company

3988 Lawrenceville Dr