SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kent Swayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent Swayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:46:07 -0400

We were wondering what other companies do in case of a tornado.  We all know
that if we listen to a news forecast, we can get advisement if the
conditions are right for a tornado to occur.

However, what if a tornado was actually in the close vicinity?  What type of
warning systems do you use to quickly alert your employees to immediately
get to the safe areas?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Kent Swayne

Safety / Facilities Manager

Pentaflex, Inc.

937-325-5551 x 122

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council