SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Debra Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:54:42 -0500
Good Morning Jayson,

I would start by sending him to the LOTO Safety Council Seminar next
Wednesday, February 19, 2014. Ed Baader knows the ins and outs of LOTO
very well and this would be an excellent place to start. Well worth the
$50 for the appx. 4 hour course. I will be attending with our new
Maintenance Technician.

Debra Kaelin

Safety & Quality Systems Manager

Ever-Roll Specialties Co.