Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:19:18 -0800
Hello all you lurkers.   Personally, I really appreciate your responses to this line of discussion and really appreciate your attaching your general location.   I find it really interesting to find out who is actually participating in this list, albeit silently.   I have a big mouth here on the list but I'm pretty amazed at some of the larger operators here who just lurk and don't respond.  Guess I have a pretty  thick hide and don't mind negative responses that might result from my postings.  I'd really like to hear of your experiences in the various areas of beekeeping.  I'm sure that a lot of you have much more experience than I.  This is a discussion list and thus opinions are accepted as long as they are stated as such and not as edicts.  And I do know from experience that beekeeping can vary widely from one region to the next, even from one bee yard to the next.   Hope to hear more from ya'll.

Mike in LA  (Lower Alabama)